largest country in the world, California.
2. White minorities still trying to have English recognized as
California's third language.
3. Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and
4. Baby conceived naturally... Scientists stumped.
5. Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.
6. Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of
the Middle East (formerly known as Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, and Lebanon).
Iraq still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least ten more
years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
7. France pleads for global help after being overtaken by Jamaica.
8. Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported
legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.
9. George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.
10. Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces
mail delivery to Wednesday only.
11. 35 year study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.
12. Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.
13. Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.
14. Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
15. Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.
16. New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly
swatters, and rolled up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.
17. Congress authorizes direct deposit of illegal political contributions to
18. Capitol Hill intern indicted for refusing to have sex with congressman.
19. IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75%.
20. Florida Democrats still don't know how to use a voting Machine